Become a Caregiver
As a rapidly growing company, we offer a pleasant work environment, competitive pay and benefits. At this time we are hiring casual caregivers. We aim to provide our staff with the hours of work that they desire. As we grow our educational activities and referral relationships in the Sydney Northern Beaches, Lower North Shore and South Ku-ring-gai regions, we hope to be able to provide those who want to work fulltime hours with that opportunity in about one year’s time.
Qualifications required for this role include:
- A passion for helping seniors to live a full life in their own home.
- Certificate III or IV in individual support (specialised in Home and Community Aged or Disability Care), Nursing Assistance, or similarly relevant qualification of the same level or higher.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to liaise with a wide range of customers from diverse social and
- Current driver’s licence and reliable motor vehicle (vehicle registered and comprehensively insured) (notes some areas in the region we serve can be accessed by train and bus, however having no driver’s licence will limit the assignments we can assign to you).
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage time.
- Proficient in use of electronic technology including smart phones, email and internet.
- Current First Aid certificate.
- Current CPR certificate.
- Current Police check.
To apply for a position follow the link below. Apply to the location ‘Australia-NSW-NE Sydney’:
Home Care Assistance is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment or discrimination. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.